Sail on silver girl...Sail on by...Your time has come to shine...All your dreams are on their way...See how they shine

Monday, January 4, 2010

Do Over!

One of the main reasons I started this blog was to help me stay committed to my current running routine. I had been out of a consistent routine for almost an entire year due to a stubborn injury and then because my job had me out of the country/out of town for nearly 6 months. Just recently, however, i had gotten back into the flow of things, running 4 times a week and enjoying it. Running had become an enjoyable pastime for me again and i actually looked forward to getting back out on the road each morning.

Fast-forward to New Years Day - I started a new blog and apparently stopped running-WTF?

I know it has only been a few days - but I haven't missed a weekend run in i don't know how long. Granted, it was freezing here this weekend, but still, I had plenty of time to get myself together and go for a run....but I didn't. I could have made up for it this morning..... but I didn't.

So, tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow i will start executing my New Year's resolutions. Tomorrow, despite the weather....
6 am

23°F

Feels Like
15°F


I will be out there at 6:45am, braving the elements, just so i can come back and add some numbers to my current YTD, which stands at 5 miles, just like it did on 1/1/2010. I will also try to finalize my January race pick-which right now looks like it might be the Miami 1/2 marathon on 1/31/10. I did pick the next book i am going to read though! It is called Crashing through by Robert Kurson.
Well, I better get to bed so I can wake up and get a jump start on my New Year's resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment